Super Yacht Project Management, Planning and Build Supervision
In any super yacht project management, build or repair supervision we provide a ‘logical’ approach to planning, scheduling and managing, to deliver the correctly specified super yacht build or super yacht repair at the right time, budget and quality.
- Coordinating with designers, interior designers and naval architects.
- Attend or head up progress meetings at regular stages throughout the project.
- Preparation of detailed specifications, plans and schedules.
- Manage changes to specification, and assess the impact that they will have.
- Preparing budgets, draw down schedules and resources.
- Compare actual build progress with the schedule, and react to the implications.
- Establishing new build/refit quality management systems.
- Liaising with build sub-contractors regarding CLASS and MCA and or FLAG STATE RULES.
- Managing the build/refit and requests to change the specification.
- Inspections during the build or refit to ensure that defects are dealt with quickly.
- Turning around troubled new builds and refits.
- Assessing shipyards and preparing tenders.
- Where necessary, mediate between parties where there is a conflict of interest.
- Carry out pre-delivery inspections, sea trails and hand over to the new owner.
- Provide on site engineers.
We can also deal with all super yacht new build contracts, change orders, intermediate payments, build guarantees, warranty issues, advice on VAT issues and registration.